Honda Motor Co. Ltd. debuts a new minicar, dubbed the Zest, Feb. 23 in Japan. Honda says the car is designed with both singles and families in mind, as it has a low floor for easy entry and exit, and large storage area for cargo hauling. On sale March 1, the Zest is powered by the auto maker’s i-DSI engine, which is available in turbocharged form as well. The transmission is a 4-speed automatic. Honda says the Zest is the first minicar to come with front and rear side-curtain airbags. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Debuts Zest Minicar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.