Honda Access Corp., Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s aftermarket subsidiary, displays three concept vehicles at this weekend’s 2007 Tokyo Auto Salon, a 3-day event appealing to the tuner crowd. Based on the theme, “Be Cool, Be Chic,” Honda says the Fit Daily Active, Stream Hyper Sport and Stream Exclusive concepts represent new ideas on how to make cars more personalized. The Fit Daily Active is a small car designed for the needs of today’s video game-oriented youth. Cameras and sensors are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Displays Concepts at Tokyo Aftermarket Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.