Honda Motor Co. Ltd. will double engine component capacity at its Honda Automobile Thailand Co. Ltd. plant to 300,000 units annually by next spring. Honda will invest ¥4 billion ($35.3 million) for the doubling of capacity at HATC, which molds and machines cylinder blocks and machines the cylinder head for Thai and other ASEAN engine applications. The investment will go toward a plant expansion to accommodate a second machining line and molding processes “for the cylinder head to achieve ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Doubling Thai Engine Component Capacity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.