Honda Motor Co. Ltd. today launches sales of the Edix, its new compact minivan, in Japan. The short, wide-body van is made distinctive by its 2-row/3-seat configuration. The center seat in each row of independent seats is mounted on long slides that allow for a configurable, V-pattern layout. The fold-flat rear seats also are removable for expanded cargo room. The Edix is equipped with a choice from two 4-cyl. engines: a 2L DOHC with I-VTEC, or a 1.7L VTEC engine. The 2L engine comes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Edix Minivan Bows in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.