NEW YORK – “Surf’s up, dude!” American Honda Motor Co. Inc. is expecting that phrase to be part of the daily vocabulary for potential buyers of the Japanese auto maker’s latest production vehicle for the North American market. The Honda Element is an all-new light truck based on the boxy Model X concept vehicle and unveiled for the media Wednesday at the New York International Auto Show. The Element springs from the Civic platform and will be assembled in Honda’s East Liberty, OH, plant. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Element Courts Young Buyers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.