PARIS – Honda Motor Europe Ltd. will begin importing left-hand-drive Chinese-made Jazz models at the end of May, first in Germany, then throughout mainland Europe. The Jazz will be the first car from China to compete in Europe, replacing models now imported from Japan. Honda Jazz "It won't say 'Made in China.' It will say 'Made by Honda," a Honda spokesman says. "The quality will be the same as from any Honda plant." The Jazz, which is called the Fit in Japan and some other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda to Export Chinese Jazz to Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.