Honda Motor Co. Ltd. says its Fit Aria small car already has received 3,000 orders in Japan, exceeding Honda’s target for first month sales of the vehicle. The Fit Aria, built in Thailand, went on sale Dec. 20. Honda says the orders exceeded targets by 1,000 units.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Fit Aria Has 3,000 Orders" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.