Worldwide cumulative sales of the Honda Fit/Jazz subcompact car hit 2 million units at the end of the June, Honda Motor Co. Ltd. reports. Released in June 2001 in Japan, the hatchback – known as the Fit in Japan, North America, South America and China – became Japan’s best-selling car in 2002. Now into its seventh year, the current-generation B-car remains one of the top-selling vehicles in Japan, with cumulative sales totaling 962,000 units. Released elsewhere in Asia and Oceania in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Fit/Jazz Achieves 2 Million Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.