LINCOLN, AL – Honda Motor Co. Ltd. feels no need to jump on the 0% financing bandwagon in North America. And with good reason. Despite having no new incentives, the auto maker still is seeing strong sales, up 11.5% in November to 90,153, and holding its own in market share. “We are fortunate that we haven’t gotten into that game,” says Richard Szamborski, assistant vice president-National Sales for Honda Automobile Div. Honda, which claims the lowest incentives per vehicle, has not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Forecasts Strong Sales Without Incentives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.