Honda Motor Co. Ltd. says it has achieved a significant breakthrough in fuel cell development through a successful cold-weather demonstration of its FCX fuel cell vehicle equipped with a Honda Fuel Cell Stack. The demonstration of the vehicle’s cold-weather performance, including a cold-start in below-freezing temperatures, marks a major hurdle in efforts to create a mass-marketable fuel cell vehicle, Honda says. Testing was conducted at Honda’s test track and on public roads on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Fuel Cell Performs in Cold" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.