Honda Motor Co. Ltd. is studying expansion of its business in the Philippines, in light of recent structural reforms and projected developments. Mitsunari Takano, Honda Cars Philippines president, says in media reports that a team of Japanese research and development engineers from Tokyo is in the country to study first-hand the Philippine market. “We want to capture the future demand, so we are going to study the market design and lifestyle,” Takano is quoted as saying. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda to Further Tap Philippines Market Potential" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.