Good supplier-OEM relations are as easy as maintaining a solid philosophy – or at least that’s what Honda of America Mfg. Inc. credits as the secret to its success. “Everything we do goes back to philosophy,” says John Hofmann, senior manager-North America Technical, supplier support team in Honda’s purchasing department. “The whole family organization is only as strong as the weakest link. So we have to perform together.” Honda of America Mfg. Inc. trail blazes in supplier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Goes Beyond Philosophy in Supplier Efforts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.