A new cooperative partnership between Honda Motor Co. Ltd., the Center for Environmental Research and Technology (CE-CERT), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the California Air Resources Board (CARB) will work to develop technologies and techniques for accurately measuring emissions at near-zero levels. The co-op also will work to understand how extremely low emission vehicles perform on the road under “real world” conditions, while assessing the air quality benefits and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda helps launch ultra-clean vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.