Honda Motor Co. Ltd. President and Chief Executive Hiroyuki Yoshino confirms Honda is in the process of changing its entire automotive engine range to produce a new generation of ultra-low emissions engines. Manufacturing lines in Japan, Mr. Yoshino says, already are being reconfigured to produce the new engine series that will be 10% lighter and smaller and yield 10%-20% better fuel economy than Honda's current 2L 4-cyl. and meet California's new Super Ultra-Low Emissions Vehicle (SULEV) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda High-Tech 4-cyl. Due in U.S. in 2001" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.