LOS ANGELES – The mix of trucks in Honda Motor America’s total sales lineup will surpass 30% after output of the recently introduced Pilot midsize SUV gets into full swing and after the launch of the Element, a Civic-based cross/utility vehicle, in December. Sales targets for both new trucks start out modestly – 70,000 units for the Pilot and roughly 50,000 units of the Element in the first full year of sales, says Dan Bonawitz, vice president-planning and logistics. Even with the two new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Increases Truck Levels in Mix" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.