Honda Motor Co. Ltd. plans to invest some $70 million in Indonesia by next March, according to a statement from the state Ministry of Industry and Trade. The auto maker, in conjunction with Indonesian partner PT Honda Prospect Motors, is building a state-of-the-art plant in Karawang, which is due to come on line in April 2003. Honda Stream The Ministry adds that associate component industries also plan to invest an additional $53 million. "When it starts operations next ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Invests in Indonesia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.