NEW DELHI – Honda Siel Cars India Ltd. will launch the premium-segment Civic July 4, after adapting it to Indian roads and driving conditions. In preparation for the car's arrival, Honda Siel built a state-of-the-art body shop at its manufacturing plant and upgraded its dealer network. Civic will join the City and Accord sedans, produced domestically, and the CR-V cross/utility vehicle, which comes to India as a completely built-up model. Civic's arrival could spell trouble for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda to Launch Civic in India; Developing Global Small Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.