Production is under way at Honda Automobile (Thailand) Co. Ltd.’s new 6.2 billion baht ($180.7 million) plant next to the auto maker’s existing facility in Ayutthaya. Annual capacity at the new facility is expandable to 120,000 units, with a staff of about 2,200 workers. The new operation doubles Honda’s annual production capacity in Thailand to 240,000 units. Honda says the plant is an environmentally responsible facility equipped with a complete water recycling system and water-based ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Launches Production at Second Thai Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.