Honda Motor Co. Ltd. expects to double exports from its Thailand plant to 20,000 units next year, as a new model, to be shipped to Japan, comes on stream, Bangkok-based Honda officials say. Honda currently ships three passenger-car models – the Accord, Civic and City – to 20 markets mainly in Asia, Australia and New Zealand. A new model based on Honda’s global small-car platform, which Honda plans to add next year, would become the first model exported to the home country. "We expect big ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Leans on ASEAN" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.