Honda Motor Co. Ltd. says it will lease its FC Stack-equipped FCX fuel-cell vehicle to the Hokkaido Prefectural Government in Japan. Honda will deliver the vehicle in late January and is commissioning the region to participate in ongoing road testing of the model. Honda says it is trying to gather data relevant to the FCX’s ability to start in sub-freezing temperatures, its operational capabilities and hydrogen supply. Last week, Honda announced the next-generation FCV is certified by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Leases FC Stack-Equipped FCX to Hokkaido Prefecture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.