TRAVERSE CITY, MI – Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s plant in Lincoln, AL, hits full ramp-up, producing 600 units a day of the Odyssey minivan, for annual output of 150,000 units. Honda's Lincoln, AL, plant produces 600 Odyssey minivans a day The plant saw Job One last November and now is preparing for construction of a second assembly line, which will double capacity. And its Marysville, OH, manufacturing facilities, Honda is in the midst of the full-model changeover for the ’03 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Manufacturing Hums Along" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.