FARMINGTON, PA – A third model could be on tap for Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s Lincoln, AL, plant. John Mendel, senior vice president-automotive operations for American Honda Motor Co. Inc., says the auto maker is looking at producing a third model in Lincoln to bring the plant up to full capacity. Annual straight-time capacity at Lincoln, which builds the Odyssey minivan and Pilot cross/utility vehicle, is 303,000 units, according to Ward’s data. Production as a percent of available ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda May Add New Model at Lincoln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.