SEATTLE — Honda Motor Co. Ltd. is adopting a wait-and-see approach to its Civic Si production for North America, says Dan Bonawitz, American Honda Motor Co. Inc.’s vice president-corporate planning and logistics. Export of the high-performance car from Honda’s Swindon, England, plant not only marks the North American return of Civic’s 3-door incarnation, it will be the only Civic hatchback available in North America. Priced between US$18,000 and US$19,000, preliminary expectations ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda may increase production on '02 Civic Si" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.