Honda Motor Co. Ltd. set a 6-month global production record during the first half of 2004, turning out some 1.56 million vehicles, or 4.1% more than like-2003. The auto maker posted a 4.3% increase in domestic production vs. like-2003, while its record global performance was spurred by best-ever tallies in Europe (96,633) and Asia (203,736). Total overseas production of 955,532 units represents 61% of Honda’s total production during the period, outpacing like-2003 by 3.9% and marking the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda, Mazda Post First-Half Production Increases" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.