Honda Motor Co. Ltd. is recalling 213,209 vehicles in Japan, and Mitsubishi Motors Corp. is calling back 349,376 vehicles, including 143,916 sold outside Japan. Included in Honda’s recall are the Stream, CR-V 4x4, Integra coupe and Civic Ferio sedan built between 2000 and 2002, due to bolts that could come loose and lead to the failure of the vehicles’ power steering. Mitsubishi is recalling Galant, Galant Aspire, Regnum and Grandis models built between 1996 and 2003, due to faulty front ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda, Mitsubishi Calling Back Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.