DETROIT — Honda Motor Co. Ltd. President and CEO Hiroyuki Yoshino says at this month's North American International Auto Show that the company is in the process of changing its entire automotive engine range to produce a new generation of ultra-low emissions engines. The new low-emissions engines will, at least at first, be only 4-cyl. engines in the 2L range, thus the technology likely won't initially figure into the deal Honda recently made with General Motors Corp. to supply GM will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda: New high-tech engines coming" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.