It wasn’t the flashiest new vehicle at the recent Detroit auto show. But it may have been one of the most important. Up on a carousel, tucked in a back corner of Honda’s display was a bright red Pilot, a new cross/utility vehicle (CUV) that likely is making many U.S. Big Three executives nervous. The Pilot’s styling won’t take anyone’s breath away. A big brother to Honda’s successful but much smaller CR-V crossover, the Pilot looks its role, with exterior sheet metal drawn right from its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Pilot is Insiders' Pick as One to Watch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.