DETROIT -- Honda Motor Co. Ltd. rounds out its product lineup with an SUV to call its own. The Pilot, a 3-bench, V-6-powered SUV, will be built on the same platform as the Acura MD-X. It will replace the aged Passport that was built for Honda by Isuzu Motors Ltd. The pre-production version, shown for the first time Dec. 13 in Detroit, will make its official debut at Januaryâ€™s North American International Auto Show in Detroit. The Pilot is slated to bow next summer and targets annual sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda â€śPilotsâ€ť New SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.