Job One at Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s new Lincoln, AL, plant is set for Nov. 15, six months ahead of schedule, says President Hiroyuki Yoshino. The facility, which took only about a year to build, currently is doing pre-builds of the Odyssey minivan. The decision to move up the start of production, says Mr. Yoshino, was based on customer demand for the popular Odyssey, currently made only at the Alliston, Ont., plant. "We were not comfortable making the customer wait so long," Mr. Yoshino ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Plant Nears Job One" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.