Honda Motor Co. Ltd. defies its own projections, as well as analysts expectations, posting a ¥137 billion ($1.4 billion) profit in its fiscal year ended March 31, despite fourth-quarter losses. The fiscal profit, while 77.2% below the ¥600 billion ($6.2 billion) earned in the previous fiscal year, beat the auto maker’s ¥80 billion ($828 million) projection. Honda’s fiscal-year revenue decreased for the first time in nine years, with a profit of ¥10.0 trillion ($104 billion), 16.6% below ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Posts ¥137 Billion Fiscal-Year Profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.