NEW YORK – Proving once again it thrives on production flexibility, Honda of America Mfg. Inc. is launching its new Accord Crosstour on the same line as the CR-V and Element at its 20-year-old East Liberty, OH, plant. The Crosstour does not share its platform with the Civic-based CR-V and Element. Honda announced the Crosstour would be built in the Ohio plant at a ceremony commemorating 30 years of production in the U.S. earlier this year. It will be the first time in two years Honda ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Readies Ohio Plant for Accord Crosstour Job One" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.