American Honda Motor Co. Inc. is recalling more than 150,000 vehicles sold in the U.S. due to defective airbags and interior lighting switches. Potentially incorrect inflation rates in driver’s side front airbags is leading to a callback of 130,617 ’02-’04 CR-V cross/utility vehicles. Honda also is recalling 19,572 Accord sedans due to defective dimmer control switches that allow heat to build up and may cause instrument panel lights to fail.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Recalls CR-Vs, Accords in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.