American Honda Motor Co. Inc. is recalling certain Honda and Acura light trucks equipped with V-6 engines and 5-speed automatic transmissions to inspect and repair a possible transmission defect. The recall involves some 600,000 light trucks built in the U.S. and Canada and includes certain ’02, ’03 and some early ’04 model Honda Odyssey minivans, ’03 and early ’04 Honda Pilots cross/utility vehicles and ’01 and ’02 Acura MDX CUVs. Insufficient lubrication of the transmission’s secondary ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Recalls Light Trucks for Transmission Problem" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.