Aided by an ailing yen and strong sales of the Civic, Odyssey and Ridgeline, Honda Motor Co. Ltd. reports an increase in the fiscal year’s second quarter consolidated net sales of ¥2.3 trillion ($20.7 billion), 11.7% over like-2004. Overall profit for Japan’s third-largest auto maker increased 5.2% to ¥133.7 billion ($1.2 billion) in the July-September quarter, up from ¥127.1 billion a year previous.. But operating income for the second quarter dropped 5.9% to ¥162.6 billion ($1.437 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Reports Q2 Financial Gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.