Honda Motor Co. Ltd.â€™s Indian manufacturing and sales subsidiary, Honda Siel Cars India Ltd., will increase output next year from 30,000 units annually to 50,000 by year-end due to growth of the Indian auto market. Honda is investing RP1.34 billion ($30.5 million) to expand its existing plant and increase the amount of weld and paint equipment there. Honda says the planned increase in production is particularly due to the growth in the segments in which the Honda City and Accord models ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hondaâ€™s Indian Subsidiary Increasing Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.