Despite killing off its Accord Hybrid sedan, Honda Motor Co. Ltd. is not abandoning its hybrid-electric vehicle technology, a company spokesman tells Ward’s. “We’ve decided with our strategy it would probably be best to remove (the Accord Hybrid) from that lineup and pursue other options, but we’re still very positive about hybrid technology,” he says. Confirming reports the ’07 model year will be the last for the Accord Hybrid, which joined Honda’s U.S. lineup in late 2004 as an ’05 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Says Not Losing Interest in Hybrids" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.