Honda Motor Co. Ltd. reports second quarter 2002 earnings of ¥87.1 billion ($711 million), an increase of 3.3% from second quarter 2001. Honda also reports first half 2002 earnings of ¥194.7 billion ($1.589 million), a 12.1% increase from first half 2001 earnings. Honda’s auto sales in the quarter were up 9.5% to 712,000 units on the sales strength of the Pilot SUV, Civic, CR-V and Odyssey in North America and strong sales of the Jazz small car and Civic in Europe.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Second Quarter Earnings Up Slightly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.