DEARBORN – American Honda Motor Co. Inc. expects sales of hybrid models to nearly double next year following the addition of the new ’05 Accord Hybrid to its U.S. fleet on Dec. 3. Honda’s hybrid sales in the U.S. should hit 45,000 units in 2005, with the Accord Hybrid accounting for more than 20,000 units, executives say here. (See related story: Honda High on Accord Hybrid; Considering HEV Light Truck) David Bonawitz, vice president-corporate planning and logistics for American Honda, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Sees Hybrid Sales Doubling With New Accord" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.