Honda Motor Co. Ltd. says its third-quarter net income fell 11.7% to ¥133.1 billion ($1.139 billion) from like-2004. However, consolidated revenue and other operating revenue increased, by 15.8% to ¥2.47 trillion ($20.9 billion). Honda says the effect of currency translations helped it to earn a positive result. If the exchange rate of the yen had gone unchanged from third-quarter 2004, Honda says revenue only would have risen 7.3%. Honda’s operating income for the period grew 23.7% to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Sees Q3 Net Income Drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.