Honda Motor Co. Ltd. reports a sixth consecutive year of record sales for the fiscal year ended March 31, boosting its annual net income by nearly 23% from the previous year. Sales and other operating revenue totaled ¥9.91 trillion ($86.1 billion), up 14.5% compared with prior year. Consolidated operating income vaulted 37.7% compared with year-ago. Total global vehicle sales rose 4.6% to 3.39 million units, due in part to higher overseas sales in North America, the auto maker says. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Sees Record Fiscal-Year Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.