Honda Motor Co. Ltd. consolidated net income reached a record high for the fiscal year that ended March 31, totaling ¥426.6 billion ($3.55 billion), for a year-on-year increase of 17.6%. Revenue grew to ¥7.99 trillion ($66.3 billion), an 8.3% increase from last year on growth in unit sales in each of Honda’s divisions: motorcycles, automobiles and power products. Honda says revenue growth was less than the 9.1% expected due to the negative effects of currency translation. Operating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Sees Record Net Income" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.