American Honda Motor Co. Inc. sets pricing on its all-new, youth-oriented Element small cross/utility vehicle, slated to go on sale Dec. 19. The manufacturer suggested retail price on the base-level front-wheel-drive DX model is $16,100 with a manual transmission and $16,900 with a 4-speed automatic. The DX with all-wheel-drive and an automatic transmission starts at $18,300. The fully loaded EX models start at $18,650 for FWD when equipped with a manual and $19,450 with an automatic. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Sets Element Pricing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.