Buoyed by record sales in its last fiscal year, Honda Motor Co. Ltd. announces an ambitious sales target of 16 million automobiles, motorcycles and power products, including engines, by March 31, 2004. Currently Honda sells about 11 million units annually. The growth will be achieved by expanding all three product lines in a region-specific sales effort, says Honda President and Chief Executive Hiroyuki Yoshino, in making the announcement in Tokyo May 25. Automobile sales are forecast to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Sets Heady Growth Targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.