Honda Motor Co. Ltd. will debut the Civic Type R Concept, as well as the all-new Legend sedan and FCX Concept fuel-cell vehicle at the upcoming Geneva auto show. The Civic Type R is based on the new 3-door Civic hatchback going on sale in Europe later this year. The vehicle is powered by the same engine in the current Type R, Honda’s 2.0L DOHC i-VTEC 4-cyl., which makes 197 hp. Honda’s Swindon, U.K., plant will build the new Civic Type R, set to go on sale early next year in Europe. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda to Show Civic Type R, Legend at Geneva" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.