RAYMOND, OH – Honda Motor Co. Ltd. stays a step ahead of the competition with an ambitious safety agenda in conjunction with the opening of a new automotive safety research facility here. Honda’s grand-scale “safety for everyone” campaign has in mind the democratization of safety equipment sometimes found only on more expensive, high-end vehicles, by extending it through the lineup. The initiative proves Honda thinks about safety differently than many of its competitors – addressing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda to Up Standard Safety Features by 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.