TROY, MI – Although it revolutionized stowable seating in minivans with the third row in the first-generation Odyssey in 1995, and improved it with the 1998 redesign, Honda Motor Co. Ltd. says it saw no need to follow the lead of Chrysler Group’s Stow ’n Go minivan seating for the new-generation Odyssey. ’05 Honda Odyssey’s second-row seating. The Odyssey, which set a benchmark with its “Magic Seat,” does not have the same second-row stowable seating system available in the Chrysler ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda: Stowable Second-Row Seats Not on Tap for Odyssey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.