NEW DELHI – Honda Siel Cars India Ltd. is consolidating its position in India, offering a wider, more refined range of City models. Additionally, the company plans to bring the all-new Accord to India by next year and the CR-V compact cross/utility vehicle the following year. By 2005, it will bring to the country its compact Life model, also known as the Jazz in Japan. The array of fresh products is intended to help Japanese parent Honda Motor Co. Ltd. achieve its goal of a 10% share of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda to Strengthen Position in Indian Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.