Honda says its new Civic hatchback for Europe and next-generation CR-V cross/utility vehicle both will be built at its plant in Swindon, U.K. Both the current Civic and CR-V are built at the Swindon operation. The announcement comes as Honda says weekly production at the plant will return to normal levels in early September after months of parts supply interruption and reduced production following the Japanese earthquake and tsunami in March. The auto maker says parts supply from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda U.K. Plant to Build Next-Gen Civic, CR-V" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.