Honda Motor Co. Ltd. says it is increasing production of its Fit/Jazz subcompacts to 25,000 a month from the current 20,000 beginning in May. The vehicle is badged as the Fit in Asia and the Jazz in Europe. Honda credits strong domestic sales and rising exports as reasons for the increased volumes. It sold 13,035 Fits in Japan in January and has delivered 2,200 Jazz models in Europe since the car went on sale in Portugal in December and Germany, Italy and France in late January. An ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Ups Fit/Jazz Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.