Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s Thailand facility is getting ready to operate a second shift for the first time since opening in 1996, Asian press reports indicate. The move comes as Honda takes on the task of filling a backlog of orders for its CR-V SUV and prepares to build a new small car, based on the Honda Fit. The auto maker reports a 4-month order bank for the CR-V, introduced in January. Thai subsidiary Asian Honda Motor Co. Ltd. will hire some 300 additional part-time workers as it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Ups Production in Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.